Friday, June 4, 2010

Is Friday!!

Wulala~
Today is Friday
To you all
Sure nothing

BUT


BUT


BUT

For CAT & ACCA students
is so so so important!!!
Exam is Next Week!!
for me and some students lar

Today I went to library with Karen
I too early reach there
and Karen go training
so just ME!!

Finally 8.30am,library is open
but i still alone sit there
I feel so sleepy
because I woke up on 6.30am
then I laid down on desk
hahahaha
but i can't sleep at all
I feel I can't breathe
Is it my lungs got problem?
Nearly 10am,Shu Min just came
When she reach,I start talk talk talk
Yeah~I'm talkative.
After Karen was back
I'm appreciate the time with them~
Perhaps we can meet next time
hehe


I'm too boring


Swen With Karen


Me & Karen again with a SS lady hand


Me Karen Shu Min
My tooth are so big!!yuckksss!!


VGA


2 megapixels
They want try the difference VGA & 2megapixels of my lousy phone
Got any difference?


Actually have somethings annoy me
I'm not in mood to study
but I try hard
Exam is too important
I fed up with him
I don't know what should I say to him
What he said,he not really can do it
Are he teasing me?
I think so.
I gave many chances to him
but he looks don't care
I'm such a stupid last time
but now
sigh
Up to him
I don't want care so much
I feel tired
I'm not toy
Please don't play me as well


Lastly,My stupid face again.
Bye.

FIGHTING!!
here I go!!


2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

wah.. fighting some more. lol all the best for ur exam ;)

sWen said...

u too!!FIGHTING!!