Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update!

Hello I'm here again
hoho
Today I just want to post out a date with Yee Ling(Eleen)
Thats was yesterday night
One month didn't meet her

Then when she pick me up,that's was late actually

When I waiting Eleen,I cam-whored again
haha




I'm damn 'hiao'
=.=

We going to Sunway Carnival
Jam Jam Jam
Then when reach there

NO PARKING LOT!!!

Then Eleen drove to upper parking floors
Also NO LOT!

But I'm not really angry for that
Cause I'm not driver
haha
Finally FOUND!
A lot of people go there for movie
I also craving for movie recently
But No Chance!
(Actually is me lazy)

Eleen is so hungry
Then We decide go 600C take the dinner

Snap Snap




I look so fair cause the light effect..wakaka~


My snow ice
Ermm~Taste okay but I still prefer 100Yen~


Silly face with colorful cap

After eat the dinner,time reach 10+pm
All shops were close.
Then Eleen ask for next destination
I don't have idea
I don't care where we go
I just want chit-chat only
Then Eleen said then we just 'yao che ho'
She drove to Tambun
haha

Finish of Saturday.

Today accompany my sister go Penang for her marriage stuff
Actually I don't know how to go
But I still can help my sister find it
I'm so smart!wakaka~
But the shop didn't open!
=.="

After that,my sister said go to feed our stomach first
We go gurney Sushi King!
Yeap,Sushi King again!
Shop around for her stuff
Then back home.

Just now I was bring my mom go to new house for cleaning

Sigh
I'm lazy to write the next.
End.










No comments: