Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Weekend

Woahh~
This 2 days I'm outing

Saturday 19/06/2010

I went Jasvin's birthday party
The party is quite nice
But mostly I don't know them
haha
I feel so shame cause I didn't bring present
Seriously I know I'm so ridiculous
Attend friend's party but NO PRESENT??
Sorry I thought my friends gave her
but ain't

I'm enjoy the party as well
Food nice &
Jasvin also created some games to let guests play
I played 2 games
&

I

WON

!!


wahahaha~

some more got prize for winner!!

Thanks Jasvin
muackkss~

The prizes



I'm so lucky *wink

Sunday 20/06/2010

SHOPPING!!!

Today I woke up on 10.23am
I'm so tired
I don't know why
&
guess what?!
Today I had a date with Ppeng lar
I told her sharp 11am will reach her home
I'm so rush
luckily Ppeng ask me delay the time
haha

before fetch Ppeng


I just know smile >< before go to shop We take our lunch 1st Sushi King always is our best choice!

my spicy bla bla udon(forget the real name)


my green tea ice-cream
Is nice lar wei!must try!


Me & Ppeng

Then we start shop!!
actually got something happen
I lost my Touch n' go card!!
OMG!!
luckily Ppeng found back for me
Thanks Ppeng!

The photos I tried the clothes
The clothes I snap mostly I didn't buy
wakakaka~




my eye bags so geli!


I looks fat!!




I'm so love this spec~just cost me RM6.90 at Chamelon

Actually my main purpose go shopping is want to find bride-maid & dinner gown
I also bought a pair of high heels
Another pair high heels my own!
Seriously I don't have my own high heels
I'm not kidding

I bought 1 gown 3 dresses
1 pair high heels from glantz
Is nice & just cost me RM44.90
worth,right?
But I'm not really satisfy the white gown
I didn't check the gown
ALAMAK!!
got some dirty
sighh
but bought so just accept
RM63 for gown & a dress
So expensive!!

Okay,that's all my outing
WX complaint me Why I'm so slow
Wahahaha~

Bye.

2 comments:

Big red XD said...

:) look pretty~

sWen said...

wow~u noe my blog~
ALAMAK!!