Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can I disappear??

I feel wanna disappear from this world lar!!!
Why some easy question I don't know how to do?
I feel I'm so so so Stupid
F6 Taxation -- Walau eh~no enough time to do also
F4 Corporate and business law -- actually some question quite easy get marks but I didn't study that..Why didn't come out what I spot??!
ARRHHH~
Can somebody slap me??
Nevermind,I slap myself..

Next Monday still got 1 paper
Now I totally don't have confidence at all
T.T

Why Why Why??

WHY??

WHY??

WHY??

Actually I typed some secret but cannot post at here
Good Luck to My friends who are sitting exam ya!!

4 comments:

dollfac3 said...

what secret is that?? lol,can help to pass the exam?
haha! dun giv up!! fight~fight~fight!

sWen said...

sure cannot~hahahaha~
tell u when v free~FIGHTING!GO!

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

+u la...
think future n 4get past : )

sWen said...

thx hc~
hehe~