Friday, May 28, 2010

Helloooo~

I'm here again
I feel I'm so so so FREEEEEEE
My friends so hardworking
STUDY STUDY STUDY
and ME???

Still come to blogger
wahahaha~
Actually I'm not in mood as well
Because 'Somebody' make me SUCKS!!!
I totally don't know I do right or not
I'm lost!!
But I still trying find back myself

Hey!Swen!come back please!
You're not alone!
because your friend they are caring you too
Don't because of 'Him'
influence your study also
Hate 'Him'?No.
cause I totally fed up
maybe someday I will no feeling to 'Him'

WARNING LETTER TO 'HIM'

Get lost from my life!!
I'm disappointed to you
You make me SUCKS
I don't know what you actually want
I know You are trying tease me
But I'm not that weak

Even though I'm disappointed
But I know I still like you
ARRRGGHHH~~!!!

lastly,post my photo
Wx I upload now


My Stupid 'V'


No comments: