Friday, May 14, 2010

Confusing

Definitely confusing now
Why I will come blogger to post on morning day
so rare,right?

I keep thinking thinking thinking of 'Somebody'
I feel I'm suck!!
Exam sound are coming soon
But what I still wonder for?
HIM?yeah,absolutely

Yesterday night WX was give some suggestions
but I still wondering
I'm scare that I think too much or don't think too much
I don't know should I hold it or not

I scare I will disappointed again
I scare I think too much and do so much
I SCARE I SCARE I SCARE
the feel
What girls gonna falling love to somebody
I thought I won't so easy to like somebody
But i did it again

Ambiguous really make me SUCKS!!!
I hate this feel at all!!
Can he just ask me again the question?
This time I really will answer



' YES '


still have the chance??
I don't know
Please Please Please
I don't want lost it again
'Somebody' can You help me?

Exam.Him.Friendship
3 of them really make me confusing



No comments: