Saturday, December 10, 2011

10.12.2011

10.12.2011 Saturday

This day feel so excited cause my friends want to celebrate my advance birthday for me!
XDD

Morning met Ppeng first

Like the sunlight <3

We went to Sunway Carnival
Luckily not much people
&
I feel wanna sing K!!!
Then we walk in to Amp square
BUT
Amp square is not AVAILABLE !!
It change to another K I forget the name of that K
LOL !!
Recently my brain can't fill in so much things !!
Maybe I should admit I getting older haha ~
After sing K, we shop around
I bought some skin care
Yeah, I hesitate which brand should I buy
It annoy me so long time
I need to seek a nice & price reasonable product

Survey at Guardian & Watson
&
I found this at Watson

Bird Nest of Bio-eassence
The aunty promoter keep recommend this..Actually I not really dare to believe what she said due to previous cases..
But I think this should be okay for me
At first, I want buy 1 bottle but Watson do 2nd bottle can get 50% discount
Then I bought 2 bottles XDD

Then shop to Parkson
I saw Kanebo now selling this product
& we know Kanebo's products the price mostly quite EXPENSIVE
But this product's price is totally so reasonable for those got budget limit ladies which including me XDD

Tadaaa ~~

I bought toner & moisturizer which just cost me RM49 each
I'm a lucky girl
I get 10% discount due to promotion
XDD
Spending noon with Ppeng
Recently we met once every weekend
Thanks for the lunch
<3 you so much
haha


Night

My friend Yee Ling organised my advance birthday at Sushi King, Auto City
Chit-chat around and we were so bad
keep perli Seong Ping
Sorry Seong Ping
But I didn't perli so much
hehe
When we finish our dishes, Sushi King gonna close.
LOL
Then they just realised got CAKE !!
Actually I didn't expect got cake
Then 2nd round is Segafredo.


Cut cake time
I don't know why I looks so fat in this picture LOL

Thanks you all for celebrated my birthday.

Bye.



No comments: