Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cousin's wedding on 20.11.2011

Hey my blog!!
I come here update again..

Yeah I gonna share some BIG news to all
20.11.2011 is my cousin, K In's BIG day
Time pass so fast
She MARRIED !!
Today quite many people marry..
Some more still got Marathon
Jetty lot of cars and jam like shit..
Luckily I still can U-turn back cross bridge otherwise I think I can't reach there in time
Okay, let's share about Friday night first..

18.11.2011 Friday

I took half day leave and go back earlier for preparation
I still go saloon curled my hair !!
LOL
Her wedding dinner located at Evergreen Laurel Hotel
My parents, brother & I decided go Penang earlier cause we scare of Traffic Jam
When we reached there, we were hungry..
I suggested to have some food & we went Coffee Island


My hair still sui sui~XD


Keep snap at Coffee Island's washroom XD

Fine, weather so nice !!!
When we wanna walk back to hotel,
suddenly ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-TA-TA-TA !!!!
WTH
HEAVY RAIN !!!
We haven't reach hotel yet..
Sit at kopitiam wait it stop
Super highly embarrassed !!!!
My curler hair 88
My money do for this hair also 88 ><


See my hair so wet & become straight !!
ZZzzzzz ~~

Is okay I still need attend although my hair become straight
After that we go to ball room & waiting guests taking a seat
Luckily we go earlier, we can choose table
LOL !!




A small piece of butter cake from Evergreen Laurel Hotel








Camwhored while waiting dinner start

I gonna hit the sack
Is late!!!
Tomorrow still need go to work !!!
Super max dislike !!!!!

My cousin keep ask me what's the feeling to HIM ??
OMG
I really don't know how to answer it man
I don't know HIM at all
Seems HE didn't talk to me at all
just shake hand only
LOL

Okay..
Just stop here..
Bye.
Good night
Wish my cousin and her husband can together forever n ever.






No comments: