Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shopping Mood ON !!!

Is Sunday !!
I plan to shopping today due to my cousin wedding is around the corner~
Early morning I prepared CASH then go to fetch Ppeng..

Reach there about 1pm already and met Foong at Sushi King, Prangin Mall ~
And I was so lucky !! LOL !!
I can't share why I'm lucky at here ~ XD
After took lunch, we start our shopping journey !! LOL !!

We shop not that much shops..
But I still bought the clothes what I want..
We planning still want go there next month for CNY clothes ..

I will post some photos that I snap in fitting room which I didn't buy those clothes..XD




I <3 this dress much but so EXPENSIVE !!
but consider cheap if compare to Brand clothes
I forget what's the shop name ~ XD
In the end, I did not buy it ~


- A formal dress from Habanera Boutique -


- A Korean style dress from Habanera too -

But I didn't buy them also cause I bought 3 dresses, 1 short pants and a belt from Habanera boutique and just cost me RM168 !! (cause today got 20% discount,Yipiiee ~! I'm so lucky !)
& I become their member which got 10% discount for next visit ~
The dress from there are nice, quality quite good and the price is reasonable ~
This can call " Peng, Leng, Zeng" !!
Theirs clothes mostly from Korean ~
I will visit this shop next time !!
The location of Habanera Boutique is 33-2-13, Prangin Mall-Komtar,
Jln Dr Lim Chwee Leong, 10100 Penang.
(Nearby Wong Kok Restaurant and beside EX soldier)
So what you waiting for ?!
Go there for visit ~

We also went Chamelon and I found the silk stocking that I want for so long time ago ~!!
I'm damn happy V V

Finally I bought 5 dresses, 1 short pants , 1 belt, 1 silk stocking ~
Had a happy day with Ppeng and Foong ~
Foong go back first
Time was late so I and Ppeng decided have a dinner at Prangin ~
We walk around there seeking for dinner
I'm so hungry
We discuss what we want to eat
I hope can eat steamboat or eat at kopitiam also can~
And lucky thing happen again


Tadaa ~


Asian BBQ which at 4th floor if nt mistaken ~
This restaurant replaced last time Popular and just open 4 months ago



The sauce (I still prefer BarBQ Plaza) XD


BBQ set for 2-3 person only RM9.80 plus rice

Opps~ I forget snap the steamboat set which only RM19.80 for 2-3 person plus rice
We're so hungry ~


Tomyam Soup

I didn't snap BBQ-boat cause abit ugly ~ haha ~
Ermm ~ service at there not bad ~
Herb is nicer than tomyam but tomyam also not bad ~
That's my comments.

Lastly,


I snap her secretly ~ hiak hiak ~ I think she won't read my blog ~ XDDD


Me ( I know quite ugly cause the eye bags really spoiled my look !!!)
Is okay to show my puffy eyes ~


I quite enjoy today and spent a lot
This month need eat grass already ~
Just begining of the month !!!

Working so tired not cause of works
I hope I can stop my 'shit' mouth
Don't talk so much in office including the people who involve , Ms Swen !!
Or you will get trouble soon !!
T.T
Emo again ZZzzzzz ~

Okay, just end here.
Bye.
Have a nice holiday, guys.








No comments: