Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas ^^

Hey peeps ~
Short update about Christmas
This year I celebrated my Christmas at Genting & KL
A tiring journey but quite fun although time pass so fast !!

- Christmas eve (Genting) -
I can describe that day was like stay at air-con plus wind !!
& it was foggy !!
I totally can't see the view of genting !!
Cool till MAXxx !!
Now I miss the cold feeling ~ LOL !! crazy me
I didn't plan to go theme park but I think will close due to foggy ~


eye bags quite obvious due to lack of sleep !! @@


Cam-whore like nobody & I purposely blocking behind people ! XDD

The suprise thing was happen
Suddenly got a unexpected guest appeared !!

Me : ZOMG !! Why he will at here ??

& I received a another surprise the next morning !!

Me : ZZOMG !!! Got people open my bag !!

Anyway, thanks the christmas present & I just checked from net yesterday
Really feel wanna scold You !! LOL !!
Didn't take much photos
All of us were exhausted ~
Lucky of me can sleep on mattress =)

- Chritmas day at Sunway Pyramid -

We lost at highway when heading to KL
3 hours just reached Sunway Resort Hotel
LOL !!


Sunway Pyramid

Had a nice day and night with them
& some secret parts I think I won't share at here ~ hehe ~

26th of December going back to Penang
Oh no !! My holiday so fast end ~
>< !!
But we still shop awhile at SG Wang..
XDD

That's all ..

Bye.

No comments: