Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's Up??

Hi!!!
I'm so long didn't update my blog
Actually just 1 week??
haha
I get no mood to update it
I need a new life!!

Working life

A lots people advise me DON'T do that
But once I decided, I won't change my mind

And Today I go shopping with Ppeng
V(^O^)V
But I'm late
& super hungry
Go Wong Kok eat
But I don't have appetite already
I can't finish the food
So waste
>< Actually I want buy some formal clothes
But I really penniless
I enjoy today shopping although can't buy what I craving

Share some photo here ^^



I really love this dress~Just RM49.90 from Nichii~is worth but I no dare to buy it~><

My OL look~hahaha~looks so weird!!Why I so short??


I really slim down but difficult to find skirt suit me~><



<3 the light effect but my eyebags @.@

Okay lar
Stop here
Bye.

1 comment:

Big red XD said...

u have long long time dint update ur own blog d~where did u go??