Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Go Go Go Swen!!!

Hihi to blogger again
This few days I'm sick!!!
Aiyooo~
I very hate flu,sore throat & cough!!
especially cough medicine
Yuckksss~

Actually this few days I want hang out
I want try to forget alone feeling
Before I also always alone
But not big deal for me
Now I don't want alone
I thought I met Somebody that really care me
But actually NOT!!
I still like a idiot
Don't know everything
Why I always become toy??
Did I do any wrong??
Why want fool me around??

I don't know whether he will see my blog or not
but I still want to express
If You really love another girl,
then I nothing to say.
That's your life
You just do what you like
But don't cheat me if you love her
Starting that day
You didn't care me anymore
Not like last time care me & love me
I thought we can forever
But lastly still same situation
I thought you....



Okay
Just ignore my complaint

I thought I can ignore you
ignore your everything
But today I saw something
I just realize I can't

Starting Now
I promise myself,PohPeng,Wxin,SueLi
will forget you this person
I also will disappear from your world
Maybe some day we will chat again
but we just are strangers

I wish you can find your happiness
your dream
your future
Take care.
Bye.

This will be last post I talking about him.
T.T





2 comments:

• Sharon Phang • said...

be strong girl... girl can always be independent!
God wants you to separate from him because He has a better one for you in the future! =)

sWen said...

thanks sharon~please lend me ur shoulder~T.T
I will be fine soon~^^