Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's September!!

Wow~September is right now
I just realize 2010 will gonna end
Mr.Time never wait for us
So we must appreciate what we had

Okay talking about yesterday
MERDEKA day

Went out with Yee Ling(another my BFF)
and then bumped into Mandy Liang


I always look blur although tried many times..sigh


Finally clear
Her curly hair are natural
so nice the curl but maybe longer a bit will be more better~
^^


This balloon is given by maxis broadband~haha~
The guy ask me to get this balloon..
I also don't know why but after that I gave a cute kid~^^

Oppsss~My lousy hp don't have photo with YeeLing
In her hp

Today I skipped class again
Or maybe I don't want go class anymore
Frustrated
I need job weiii!!!
But I don't know what job should I do
OMG~~~!!!
(slap me..piakk~)

Okays
Have a nice day.

我的宝贝 在哪里?~ 在哪里?~

他要回来了~他要回来了~

开心XDXD


No comments: