Tuesday, August 24, 2010

T.T

Nothing much to share
Result came out yesterday
I totally don't know how to describe the feeling
frustrated I think
Suddenly don't know should I continue or not
My friends told me must continue

BUT

I'm thinking that this course is it suitable for me
I also don't want continue degree course
I feel want to change other road
go to bank work??
quite a nice idea huh
But I still want try others
Suddenly got a lot things want to do if I stop this course
My mom nagging me I should go to work after this year
I also want go to work next year no matter how

Lastly,I want to share some funny videos









麦兜好可爱~
呵呵~

It is so cute,right?

Bye.

2 comments:

• Sharon Phang • said...

think twice before you make any decision!!

sWen said...

Actually haven't get result,I decided already~anyway,thanks your advice ya~^^