Thursday, August 12, 2010

C.A.T.

Heluuu~
I'm here again

Today I want share something
That's my own opinion
I also sharing to my Facebook
Hope got people leave some comments there & here also
XD

I think is quite important for all couples
C.A.T.
Yeah

C is stand for

COMMUNICATION

I know a lot couples need to communicate cause if no communicate
it is difficult to continue

A is stand for ATTITUDE

Every individuals also have their own attitude
Actually we can meet each other is fate
so attitude is important to maintain the relationship

T stand for TRUST

Trust also important part
If always doubt his/her sincerity,then also no good,right?
But sometimes also got special cases,so trust your heart & your eyes & your intuition
Sometimes intuition is quite accurate

宝贝坤
我好想好想你啊
我希望我也能做到C.A.T.
嘻嘻
我们一起努力哦!!

That's my sharing
Hope your guys can leave comments ya.
^^
Have a nice day

3 comments:

• Sharon Phang • said...

nice C.A.T =)

Alffred (武石村) said...

nice sharing.. C.A.T :D

sWen said...

Sharon : ^^thx ya~

Alfred : thx for leave comment~^^