Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ah no~

Really feel frustrated to write the title
Yesterday my car bang by people again
&
This time I not around there
Park at Disted also not safe huh?
But luckily he still compensate me RM40
Ms Ang said he got ethical
Cause he still leave his contact number
Some people just run far far away
(Okay,I'm not trying to say You~haha)
Friday will going to pay my summons at main police station(go with my dear XD)
Perhaps can get discount as much~
Bless me.
Now Bad Luck is around me
Please go far far away from my side!!!!


I want to post Sunday out with Poh Peng
That day I really really want go to Prangin mall
But cause the summons make me upset drive to Penang
YeeeWWWW!!!
So I decided to go Sunway Carnival
I wonder why Sunday Sunway had a lot cars
=.=

Our brunch in Sushi King Again!!
haha




Oopss~I & PohPeng wear same stripes


I looks like 'Dai Ga Jie'~hahaha~

Then shop shop shop
But didn't buy any things what I desire




look cool or not?wahahaha~


Spot the tag


-PohPeng-

We were kinda crazy playing the Sun glasses
wahahaha~
Then the worker came!
We sure STOP playing!

Then,walk walk walk
chit-chat chit-chat

Cool blog is our next drinks!


Sometimes,I really want slap myself!
haha

Ermm~taste so so~
But a lot people queue to had one!
After we walk again
I just realised got SNOW FLAKES at the back corner side!!!
But no money to buy already
So try next time!

Okay lar~That's all.

Dear,so sorry huh~
郭宝贝,对不起!
(你知我知就好 嘻嘻)
幸亏你又多一次谅解我
我爱你
I <3 You

No comments: