Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hey!!

It's Sunday night again
Today went shopping again

OMGGG!!!

My purse turn red again
Arghhh~
I should learn SAVE MONEY!!!

I went Jusco meet Ppeng & her sister
I go around there find her
cause she didn't reply me

Finally I found her & her sister in Opera
I can't wait they choose high heels
I go to buy my lady's stuff 1st
After I bought finish,they still haven't decide yet
So,I cam-whored
wakaka







But I also try some high heels too
Now I got a bit like high heels
but I can't buy already!
If not,really pokkai!

Then,Ppeng's sister said she very hungry
Then we headed to Japan Ramen restaurant
I forget it's real name
haha


Seafood Ramen


Ppeng & I order same korean style fried rice


Ppeng


Ppeng's pretty sis


Me

Lastly,I still bought a dinner bag & socks


Swen Stop Shopping

Tomorrow college I'm coming!!




2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

wah.. so hardworking.. enrolment also go? ;)

sWen said...

Yalor!!!
I'm so stupid!!