Friday, July 16, 2010

Harloo




The class start 2 weeks
Wow so fast
I met my secondary mate
She is Janet
So surprising she study ACCA also
and now same class with her
and she sitting beside me
hehe
Hui Fang also same class wth me but just only F8
Between,I also know some new friends at that class
Got Yan Ting,Jia You,Hui Ling
Most of them younger than me!!
I feel I'm getting older & OLDEST!!
sobxx~

Just 2 weeks class,I skipped a class already!
haha
Sorry,I not really want to skip.
;P
But the timetable have too much time to relax
and I need to wake up early for those 4 days
Is good for me??

My sister also married
My room left the only me again
Now I'm Queen of the room
wahahaha~

Okay,That's all my nonsense
Thanks for seeing my nonsense
But I feel my readers are less..
Nobody leave any comment or do my polls
(...)
Bye.

3 comments:

lok aun said...

ok la ~ i leave comment la ~~haha

dollfac3 said...

here come ur reader ^^

sWen said...

lok aun :wow~so surprising u will visit my blog!!thx ya!
XT :no really much readers..sobx~