Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aloha May !!

I totally run of my mind to write a blog
wohoho~
&
Now I coming back..
Maybe next post will after few months??
XD

2011
Start to work & a lot expenses are facing to me !!
I know I like to spend my salary --> a young lady don't know how to save money !!
Maybe too much thingsssss attract me to buy them !!
( What a lousy excuse ?! ) LOL

Yet I bought a pinky HP to myself
PINKY !!
I also feel pinky not really suit me cause I looks like a guy
I means my personality but not outlook..
I not so well to using it..
haha

I satisfied to myself cause I almost reach my target of the 1st year I work !!
clap for me **
But I know my life is bored..
What to do?
I'm lazy worm..
no outing just like a old people..
stay at home watch anime, drama..
Now I also didn't play badminton due to some reason..
Maybe I don't have motive to outing..( excuse again? )
I really want express it but I can't !!
I feel so sad..( sometimes when missing nobody)
Why every times also like that ??
Is it a joke to me ??
Yeah, fate like to made joke with me..
Miracle will happen to me again ??
*superb hope it will happen to me
- Stop of my emo -

Opss !! Today is Wesak's day !!
But my company don't have holiday !!
So sad I can't go temple for a pray..

Okay, stop here..
I don't think got people will around my blog..haha~
just talking nonsense !!
Bye.

No comments: