Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday

sunday again~
always the same
stay in home
so obedient ler
actually if i back from penang
mostly i won't feel wanna go out
lazy drive
&
lazy hang out
haha
i won't take initiative to date my friends
anyway,my friends also didn't ask me out~
so what for?
:P
stay in home
can save money
now so penniless
hehe~

just now i saw hooi chin's facebook
wow~
they looks so pretty that prom night
actually i also want go
but hor really poor
haha~

why mr.oh want replace the class on tuesday??
sighh~
people sem-break got a week holiday
but me??
no more also
i still hesitate want to work this week or not
5 days got 400 bucks ler
but at queensbay
queensbay's food mostly are expensive ler
but i told that guy(tt) ar
i don't want work liao
because he break his promise!!!
said what will chase the uncle the salary
but now still no any news!!!
really cilaka eh lor!!!
don't want say him liao
make me so so so disappointed~
T.T
when i can get back my salary?
a girl i met when work the fair also get already
but she work for paris miki
she can get 100 bucks per day ler
sighhh~
I WANT MY SALARY BACK!!!!!
hrgggg!!!




5 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

everyday phone tat guy lo...or straight go to the co. office..

Shu-Min said...

u should come to prom!! =)

and i am having the same problem about the salary!! pity both of us!! =(

sWen said...

>lean lean:if i call tat guy,i waste my hp credit nia~sighh~

>shu-min:maybe next year i just go~haha~

wat problem u hav?they dont pay u ar?kill them!!!;D

Shu-Min said...

yeah they still owe me salary!! ARGHHHHHH

sWen said...

how much they owe u?dint ask them?