Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eat Eat Eat

2 weeks didn't update
hohoho~
i also don't know want to write what
my life just simple simple
haha
i can't remember what i had done last 2 week
just remember
eat,sleep,attend class,go back home

i feel that my tummy is grow fast
oh my god!!!
why will become like that?
just because i like to eat but didn't exercise
everyday eat eat eat
not few
is
ALOTS!!!!
i know i must control my appetite
but when i saw the delicious food or dessert
i will forget want keep fit already
sighhh~
hope i can slim back
hohoho~~

i want tell my gor gor,tt hah
when you will reply my message???
ask you when can get salary so hard meh?
you must let me know when can get mah
i wait until crazy
i still need the salary to pay exam fees
REPLY ME PLEASE!!!!

I don't know where he had hidden himself
i scare can't get my salary lor~
don't know why will agreed him work that job
still got another 5 days
if can't get last time salary,then i don't want work for that 5 days lor
sighhh~
hopeless
T.T

now i very few open msn
just playing facebook and watch drama
okay lar
just stop here
bye~



4 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

eat is 'fu' lol... u should eat... :)

sWen said...

but must control also mah~
haha~

爱情的幽灵 said...

study la...always play n watch....tak tau fikir...=p

sWen said...

i oso want study meh~
haha~
bt cant concentrate mah~
u start study liao meh?