Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tonight

tonight will go aunty house already
sighhh~
tomorrow will attend orientation
don't know what suppose to do
never go orientation before
last time always skip
haha
what's a new life at there?
will i alone?
i scare nobody want be my friend lor~
i so sampat 1
i scare i will always alone
can't imagine
Perhaps
all will be fine
my t7 also can pass!!!
i don't want delay my study again

when free just come here
bla my new college life
hehe~
maybe next week

Disted-Stamford!!
tomorrow i will be there
anyone will go there??

bye~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u say sendiri sampat?
if you sampat,then i sure sampat than u lo..hahaha..
U so pretty everyone want to make fren wif u wo!!!
Wish u pass T7.YEAH!
if u pass,treat me eat..hehe..

From ur fren(guess who am I??)

sWen said...

u r wanxin??