Thursday, July 30, 2009

DOWN DOWN DOWN

now my mood so down~~
i drop my f6 paper
and then go another college
and then
my current college let me carriage forward to next semester
BUT



the finance department
just can refund me back half
weiiii!!!
why like that one?
i just went 1 month class only ler
why cannot refund me another 4 months????
i still need return back my text book
so not fair!!!!
eat my money
i need pay much more money
aiyoooo~~
hate it
i lost my 195 bucks
T.T

now i penniless
why last time i don't drop faster and faster
then i can refund more money
why now i just decide not last time
why
why
why
why
??

i'm so so so sad
anybody can help me?

and now i need pay more and more attention to my f6 class
because i miss some
and i want to it on december is

MUST PASS ALL PAPER WHICH I TAKING NOW!!!

YES!!i know i can do it

but my t7 also must pass 1st

so that i no need wait another half year

pleaseeeeeee~~~

i really want pass

if not, my another 390 bucks will run away~

okay,i type what i type

bla finish but still can't calm down my saddy mood
sighhhh~

money money money
study study study
money + study = job
no money no need study
no study need pay more money
no money and no study no need get high salary
*sweat*
ignore my nonsence please

what i typed i not responsoble about it
because this is my blog
*wink

got to go
bye~~



No comments: