Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010??

hey 2010~
can I know what will happen on this year?
hahaha~
hope this year can lucky hole year!!
XD

today is 3rd of 2010~
just now i saw a news
they asking people how do they speak out 2010
twenty-ten?
or
two thousand-ten?
ermm
how about you all guys pronounce 2010?

oppss~
I forget to talk about hatyai~

31/12/2009
I woke up on 5+am
can't sleep well cause damn excited!!
first time go to other country
feel so tired
eyes can't open
i thought the van will come to fetch us on 6am
but wait until 6.40am
sighh~

reach hatyai about 10+am
luckily got people let us scan passport 1st
if not I don't know what time can reach there

in van,i just noticed that the only young lady same as me
is my schoolmate
so surprise
but i don't have any topic talk to her
maybe not so close with her
and my mom sat in front with 'gossip gang'
leave me alone
quiet all the way
can't imagine that 'gossip gang' non-stop talk
but they won't feel thirsty
so incredible
the power of WOMEN!!
want sleep also cannot!!
damn

after pray,then we back to check in hotel
really hate that why they ask us 4 person in 1 room
crazy man
I really don't want sleep with 'gossip gang'
I can't imagine that night how i sleep
they really will kill my trip,my sweet dreams!!
but I can't do anything

then rest awhile we sat a 'taxi' go to big pasar
the taxi not same as our country
quite 'cute'
and can fetch alot people

i bought a pair of shoes and hot pant
now their money bigger than us
but if you know how to cut the price
damn cheap also

others are snack
such as nuts,loi loi etc
actually I don't know how to call the nut's name

evening we went to see garden hotel to eat buffet
quite worth!!
each person just RM15.90
a lots choice
sure, a lots people also~
the workers busy all the time
no enough time to serve food out
pity to them

okay,i don't want to talk what are happen after
sighh~
this trip i not really enjoy all the way
cause some reason make me feel trouble
cant sleep well all the night
not because of fireworks
but the noisy of 'gossip partner'
but thailand didn't constraint people play fireworks
hole sky you can see fireworks
&
really beautiful
their fireworks like no need money buy
haha

stop here
i also don't know when will update again
moodless
><




2 comments: