Friday, June 5, 2009

After exam~

finally i finish my t7 exam~
i went to sue li house stay for 3 nights~
thanks sue li~

at sue li house snap~hehe~
Photobucket

Photobucket
i know i got abit crazy~*wink

Photobucket
wear spec lor~mai siao siao ar~i'm ex-teacher lai ar~hahaha~

let's talk about my exam~
how's my exam?
actually i also don't know~
the question totally are easy!!!
but some i forget how to do!!
ishhhh!!!
how come will like that?

i hope i can get 50 marks~
50/100 is enough for me~
i don't want more~
can i?

august just know the result~
haizzz~
i scare if i fail,i cant go in disted study ACCA lar~
T.T
nobody can help me~

now i no mood totally~

but just for now~not later~
hehe~

hmm~hmm~
sometimes i feel a abit busybody~
sometimes i feel emo~
sometimes i feel tired~
sometimes i feel boring~
sometimes i feel i abit narcissism~
sometimes i feel i abit crazy~
sometimes i feel i have alots nonsences~
sometimes i feel i lonely~
sometimes i feel i m so so so lazy~
sometimes i feel i abit naughty~

alots SOMETIMES



now what's going on to my friend?
what she thinking right now?
just for fun?
or just want somebody accompany her?
& the somebody is guy not us?
actually i not want be a busybody in her world~
i just hope i can know what her thinking~
i start don't know her~
last time she still said i'm her best friend
but,now?
best friend just a vase???
how badly i still told her all my things~
but she look like want keep secret to me~
maybe she still can't trust me~
maybe i thought i'm good listener but not~
really don't know why~

okay,thats fine~
i just can bless her~
because i still treat her as my best friend~

that's all~bye~

Photobucket







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHU U MENTION BOUT..HAHAH

sWen said...

u r wan xin hor?