Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PaIn~

don't get wrong of my title~haha~
just my hands and fingers pain~
why huh?
so i lazy update mah~
haha~
actually don't know update what also~kekeXx~

hey!!my exam coming soon~
but i had finish study my text book~
huuu~
you know how thick my text book???
but i did it~
clap for me~thanks~haha~
ignore my crazy~

this july i will start my ACCA already~
start my study life~
how's my study life?
fun?or boring?or busy?
or....?
whose know?
i so scare~
scare of my worse english~
i heard from my housemate last time~
she said CAT just 'kacang putih'only,okay?
ACCA you just will know how the difficult~
i hope i can improve my english~
i so envy my friends~
their english so well~
what the way i can learn from?
magazine?
newspaper?
movie?

i'm planning what should i do after exam~
alots!!!


1. go singapore meet my sister?
i didn't have passport~but my mum want go!!but not sure yet~
2. hang out with friends?
yah~must meet them!!
3. go seminar?
good!!i wan earn money if can~

4. go a famosa or kl or genting?
i want to go~really~
5. improve my english?
yes,i must do it~
6. sing k?
yea,i like it~
7. shopping?
long time didn't shopping~

don't know i can do it all~haha~just list lar~
okay lar~thats all~
see ya~
Photobucket

by swen












No comments: